Hey ya'll so how is it going??? So as you know from the title it was really a miracle filled week! So to begin, I would like to start with....... well actually I don't really know, so I am gonna run with it haha! - So I got the best surprise on my birthday and no it wasn't eating at a Chinese buffet but while on our way home from an appointment, we received a text saying you need to call Abel from the Hermanas. Abel is one of our recent converts and so we called him right away and found out from him that our branch president had been over to visit them because one of their friends was getting baptized. He asked who is ready in the Vazquez family for baptism and... his 9 yr old son Kevin said, "I am ready to be baptized!!!!" Like it was so cool, so he asked us if that would be possible and of course we said it's possible!!! One of the coolest miracles of my mission happened on my birthday at a Kwik trip with a rainbow like dang it was so cool!!! - We ...
Comments
Post a Comment