President Hansen

 Hey ya'll so I forgot to send this one out so here is a couple highlights from the past week or so! 

- Number 1 we got to meet with our new Mission President and his ifew! President and Sister Hansen are so amazing! Only known them for a few days but their love for us missionaries and the Lords children here are indescribable!!! 

- We got to go on exchanges with the Sheboygan elders and let me tell ya I got to go with Elder Greenhalgh and it was like having my little brother Tyson in the mission! It was so much fun! I took him to his first ever Kwik Trip so that was a special moment for sure! We as well found a very elect woman down in Colombia who wants to be baptized and meet with the missionaries there! 

- So Bernardo was supposed to give a talk for the first time but sadly his work needed him to work so I got to speak in church and it went pretty well for writing it during the opening hymn hahaha! We got to see the entire Vazquez family who we have been working with come for the 2nd time as a family and it was just the coolest thing ever!!! 

That's kinda it hahaha but a week full of miracles and the Lords hand in the work! 

Spiritual thought: "And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved." - Omni 1:26

Hey ya'll sure love you all! Hope you had a great week and continue to do so! Love ya - Elder Doty 



Elder Greenhalgh and Kwik Trip 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can't play the guitarra )Week 71

Far Boys